8.30.2008

Molly Ruth Clark

Here she is....Molly Ruth Clark....Born August 23, 2008
Weight 7 lbs 14 oz Height 20 Inches
She is such a bundle of Joy. We really have been impressed with what a great baby she is. Ella Jane has also been a really good girl. She is very attentive to Molly's needs. When Molly cries, Ella says...quote " Molly sad again, get her"
Ella is a wonderful helper and likes to hold Molly. I was having a little anxiety with how things would play out having 2 little girls to care for. So far...so Good! Spencer has been home for a week from work and has been such a great help. I don't know what I will do when he goes back next week. We are sure enjoying our little girls!!

2 comments:

Merrills said...

wow two cute little girls how lucky!! She is beautiful! It makes me so excited to be a mother! Let me know if you need anything at all!!

{Kim} said...

Molly looks a lot like you! She's way cute! I hope everything's going well. Call me whenever you want to get out for another girls night out. I'll arrange it!