11.24.2008

Updates

We have had some fun things happen at our home this month....

Ella Jane turned 2... She got a new big girl bed from us and she really likes it. I think this is mostly because she can get in and out of her bed now all by herself. My first thought of this happening was- she is is not going to sleep-but I have been pleasantly suprised. She has gotten me a few times in the middle of the night with a blanket in one hand and an animal of some sort in the other and says "mommy you lay with me"...oh how sweet!

Time passes so quickly. Molly is now 3 months and growing every minute! She smiles and makes noises...which Ella really likes. We are all happy and healthy.

The UTES won!! Maybe there will be a fun bowl game to go to who knows?? :)

Thanksgiving and all the trimmings are deLiCiouS to the tast and I get to make home made PUMPKIN PIES this year for the big day! YUMMY my favorite!

No comments: