11.13.2009

Miss Ella

Ella...she loves music, dancing, learning time, crafting, using her imagination...which is so amusing....cooking, playing with her little sister Molly...and most of all puzzles (which she is very good at might I add...just like her dad) !
We started Ella in a little preschool class...photo of her first day leaving...it was a very windy and chilly day in Vegas (63 degrees if I remember) She was so very excited to learn... Ella Jane is a very talented girl in many areas but she excels well with her alphabet! She can write her name before the age of 3!

Ella Jane is a crafter! She really enjoys artwork, especially when there is chocolate involved...she gets that from her daddy!...the two of them can eat a dozen chocolate chip cookies by themselves in 2 days!

Ella loves her daddy...especially when she has him all to herself (usually while molly is napping). She made Spencer throw her up and down about 12 times and still wanted more! Spencer needs to get pump'n some iron...to keep this girl entertained! (J/K spence)

Ella enjoys being outside ridding her bike or anyone's bike really...guess what she is getting for her birthday??
I love my Ella Jane because she is very loving and trusting...She loves to read books and cuddle with me or Spencer before bed...I really treasure that time....Ella has a great memory... She can quote me 3 days later on something I told her she could have or do. (I have to really think before I talk) Ella is a wonderful big sister and teaches Molly so many things. I love being a MOM!

4 comments:

Amie said...

Those pictures of Ella are so cute!I miss little Ella Jane, when I saw her no matter if I was having a bad day she would always make me smile!!! Give her big hugs and kisses for me! Tell Her I love her more then turkeys love pumpkin pie!!

Jill said...

Your little girls are so cute!

Melissa said...

You are a great mom. Your gals are adorable! Your Birthday dinner was so much fun this weekend and you were hilarious at the frozen yogurt place. We need to go back!!

Danielle said...

What great tributes to your darling girls! Hope to see you soon!