7.23.2010

Moments

The Best memories for me in life are created by Moments like these:

I walked up the stiars and into the house, I can see two little smiling faces watching me thru the window...I walk thru the door and to my pleasant suprise Ella and Molly both shout "Mommy I love you."

Its late...bath, books, bed...I layed down next to Ella. She stroked my hair and sang me the song "I am a Child of God." I am usually the one singing her to sleep.

Middle of the night (3:00 am) Molly wakes with a cry which then turns to a belly laugh. I walk quickly to her door..Only to find she had taken her pajamas off and was poking her belly button with her finger saying "ding dong."

A warm gentle hug from the hubby while in a worry state of mind.

My sister Allie's laugh...It gets me everytime! It's contagious!

A baby doll snug in her blanket, rocked and sang too...then gently placed in her bed by little Molly.

A table full of girls, smiling and laughing. Thanks for lunch!

A beautiful, white building with family together inside.

I am grateful for Moments like these!

3 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Ah yes!!! Those sound like great moments.
I'm glad everything went well...you were in our thoughts when we heard there was another appointment. We didn't know what was going on, but just know you were in our thoughts. :)

hailey said...

What a sweet post! I can't wait to see you guys...its been too long to not see such good friends.:) Let us know when you get back so we can have you over!

Becky said...

Those precious moments sound lovely Kim. I hope your future moments are as wonderful as the last. You deserve the very best. Miss you so much!