10.21.2011

There is a first for...

We have had an exciting month!


In our home we have had a few exciting things happen...


Spencer is in his 3rd year of Medical School. He was able to scrub in on his first surgery this month. He is really enjoying this great dynamic in his hospital rotations this year.


I (Kimberly) successfully canned my first batch of home made SALSA! Whoop Whoop! and the great thing is...It even tastes good!


Ella got her first cavity...and her first filling. She wasn't too happy about getting her "tooth polished."


Molly has skillfully learned to write her name for the first time all by herself this month.


Simon is full of firsts!! He got his first tooth (he now has two)...rolled over for the first time and scooted for the first time all this month! And oh boy is he active! He can quickly make his way from one side of the room to the other! (usually to get something or someone he wants) Oh how we love him!


We have had a great month!

1 comment:

Colby and Steph said...

Awesome!!! I have always wanted to can salsa. I think I might need to get your salsa recipe. We are redoing our backyard and I'm for going to get my garden that I have always wanted. That way I will have the fresh product that I need.