9.27.2008

Fun Family Photos


So....my mom was going through old family pictures and came upon this... I think it is rather cute. My dad actually had hair...he! he! and us girls were just small. We have my older sister Amie who is about 5 and my twin sister Julie and I are about 3 and then my little sister Allison who is about 1 in this photo.

I was wondering why my hair looked so ratty...and not done. Well...with a sigh says my mom.... "you wouldn't let me do anything with your hair...I was lucky enough to even get a hair tie in it for the family pictures."

Well, now that I have 2 little girls, I think I can sympathize with my mother about little ones not wanting their hair done. Ella has become that way. I have to bribe her with Pony fruit snacks to do her hair for church.


Thought you all might want a good laugh...Enjoy this fun photo...I am the one on the bottom left..with the not so good looking hair and the funny face...I wasn't in the mood for my picture.

No comments: