9.22.2008

TEN Minutes

--Monday night--9:00 pm

So, it is bed time right? We were reading books on the couch and Ella got down, went over to the DVD's and got out a movie. She then brought the movie over to me and this is how the conversation went:

Ella: Mommy, watch movie please...
Mommy: Ella it is too late to watch a movie.
Ella: Mommmmmyyyyyy watch movie!
Mommy: Ella, you already watched the bunny movie today and you also watched the Lion King. You can watch the bunny movie tomorrow ok.
Ella: Mommy, ten minutes....please....?
Mommy: (laughing) what? ten minutes?
Ella: yeah, ten minutes...he! he! ten minutes....
Mommy: Who taught you to say that?
Ella: Ella did....mommy ten minutes...

She did not get to watch the movie, but I did think it was cute! She surprises us everyday with something new!

2 comments:

Kimbo said...

Hey Kim! I am so glad you found my blog and that we could get in touch! Your family is so darling and congrats on your new little one! How fun...two girls! I don't really know what that's like, but it looks so fun! We are living in Salt Lake right now while Ryan does his first year of Dental School @ the U. Where are you guys living? We should definitely get together sometime, I would love to see you and your adorable girls! Hope you are doing well!
Oh, if you want to, email me @ kimannburt@gmail.com :)

Merrills said...

That is so funny what a smarty pants. I wonder how they come up with such funny stuff.