10.08.2008

"FUN"tastic

Ella and I decided to make sock puppets on Monday. We needed to do something fun and while I was sorting laundry last week I thought to myself..."I really need some new socks" So...I put the old ones to good use.
Ella chose to paint her sock puppet yellow and pink. She picked out the buttons for the face and even wanted her puppet to have a bow in her hair...check it out!
We can only go outside to ride her bike or play at the park for a select few days in October...then its inside we go!

Help! Any moms or creative persons out there...I could use some other fun activity ideas.

4 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

Cute...What a fun and cute idea. I will keep my eyes open for fun things to do.

Unknown said...

Kim I found your blog though Kim Evans blog. We were in choir together. Anyway check out www.familyfun.com they have great ideas. I also subscribe to their magazine. It has a lot of great ideas. Your sock puppets are great! Your girls are also really cute. I have two little girls too. Feel free to check out my blog sometime. www.xanga.com/rubymama05

Lindsey said...

Kim, its Lindsey Barfuss. How are you? I am so glad you found my blog! I can't beleive how much Ella looks like Spencer! What cute kids! Congrats on the new baby!

Merrills said...

What a fun mom you are sock puppets are way cute idea!! Kim your really sweet for wanting to do a baby shower I really appreciate it. Monica mentioned that she would like to do one or help with one but I know she is really busy with wedding plans.If you want to give her a call and see what she was thinking that would be goodThe only days that I have things on are Oct 27 and Nov 8th other than that I am pretty open Thanks again