10.19.2009

Funnies

Here is what happened today.... I am coming out of the girls room, into the hallway and over to the top of the stairs. Here I find Ella Jane with her little plastic fisher price bike (really Molly's now) going straight down the stairs on the bike! I stop her halfway down the stairs and said "Ella that is dangerous you can get hurt...who taught you to do that?" she responds exactly in these words.."Mom, its ok... really...Uncle Jay said I could do this if I am careful."...thanks uncle jay! lol

So... apparently Uncle Jay is full of wisdom and greatness in the mind of a child...If he told her drinking glue was ok she would do that too!

(For those who don't know...Uncle Jay is Spencer's brother and Ella's favorite Uncle...)

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Gotta love the uncles! Ha ha, so funny!