10.04.2009

*There is a Difference*

Reasons I miss Utah

1. It is GREEN
2. There are beautiful Mountains!
3. Family (mostly my mama!)
4. I miss Costco...located right across the street from us...and really everything for all your shopping needs for that matter.
5. I miss Sunday dinners with either Spencer's family or my family...

Reasons I like Nevada

1. We have a beautiful new home... that is a wonderful blessing for us!
2. Spencer and I have met so many new, GREAT friends and so have Ella and Molly.
3. I found out I really enjoy cooking!
4. I like the warmer weather...especially when it is 82 degrees in NV and 49 degrees in UT
5. The stop lights are longer...silly... but when you have a screaming child in the backseat that needs a cracker or sippy to keep her quiet... that extra 2 minutes at the light is really nice!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Yes, there is a difference, but wherever you live its good to see you can see the good pros to living there! Have a wonderful day Kim! :)

Danielle said...

I agree, Utah is so pretty! Oh and the stop lights- so funny and so true!