12.31.2009

The BEST of 2009

1. Spencer started Medical School

2. We bought a new home in Vegas...warm...great...wonderful..

3. We went on an awesome cruise to the Caribbean with great friends.

4. We celebrated our 5 yr wedding anniversary.

5. Ella turned 3...she is a Princess...She became potty trained (hip hip hooray!) She also started Pre-School...she loves it. She knows her alphabet and can write her name. She enjoys learning and has a wonderful memory. She likes to quote movies too...really funny!

6. Molly had her 1st birthday in August. She is a doll and loves to mimic anything Ella does. It is quite musing sometimes to watch! She loves dolls and handles them with great care..also musing to watch. She really likes dogs...that was the first animal noise she made..

7. I am a stay at home mommy...I get to enjoy my girls! We have lots of fun! We get together with friends for play group and really have a good time. I have mastered the skill of cooking (not really but I am making progress with great help from friends and phone calls to my mother). I just need to master the art of bread making!!!

8. We are taking up biking again...Ella has her training wheels and helmet...Molly rides with me!

9. Spencer got to play some sweet golf...

10. We were able to be together as a family...that is what is most important to me.

We have had a wonderful year. Vacationing...playing...moving...learning...growing. We really have so much to be grateful for. We have wonderful family who support us 100% and do anything they can to help out where needed. We are blessed with great friendships as well.

Hope you all had a wonderful year. Lets make 2010 even better!

No comments: