12.02.2009

Presents All Around!

Ella Jane had a BIRTHDAY in November and turned 3!!
Ella is our new Fairy...she was so excited to get this from her cute little friends Olivia and Aida...
I made a birthday dinner for Ella and I (since we share the same birthday month!) Ella's favorite meal is Chicken roll ups...and we had to have chocolate cake! Ella of course got to blow out the candles.
So....Ella was READY to go for a spin on her new bike! She had her horn, basket for her bike, knee pads, elbow pads and helmet....She is only missing one thing...CLOTHES!
I am sporting my new apron Spencer and the girls gave me for my b-day!...I love it!
My wonderful girl friends took me to the OLIVE GARDEN (my favorite) for a birthday dinner.
(Left..Hailey,Melynda,Loraine,Tandy..Right..Me, Melissa, Lindsay, Shannon)
I had a great time...who doesn't with great friends, food and a night out with adults....

No comments: