12.02.2009

My day in a NUT--Shell

I used to wonder what a stay at home mom did all day...

So...we are off to a good start...the girls wake me up at 7 (that is sleeping in now...back in highschool I used to dread waking up that early...welcome to parenthood)

We have breakfast...clean up the girls and the floor oh and the table oh and me...wow! What a mess!

We play all day have fun...fold laundry...fold more laundry...do the dishes...do more dishes...watch Dora the Explorer...watch the Disney Princess movie of the day (usually Snow White or Sleeping Beauty)...call Nanny or an Auntie to tell them of Ella's wonderful experience of going peepee on the toilet...lol...find the dolly that Molly lost in a battle against Ella...

We make lunch..clean up...vacuum...scrub toilets...stop the girls from arguing...play with dolls...stop the girls from pulling hair...read books...stop the girls from taking each others toys...go play at the park...stop the girls from whining in the stroller because "she is breathing on me...what really??...have a tickle party...pillow fight...build a fort with 23 blankets...play with puzzles...have a snack...stop the girls from smushing their crackers on the floor...(why is it that everything tastes better once it has been crumbled, smushed, stepped on and left on the floor??)

Dinner time...oh wait what is for dinner?? question?? Why is it so hard to plan a meal??
Well, the day isn't over....we have dinner...play with daddy...take a bath...oh and I may shower for the day now...wait the day isnt over...wow!...bed time...my favorite! The girls are asleep...I get to read a book..blog...watch a show or GO to BED!

I love being a mom...Life really is the BESTwith two wonderful little girls and a great supportive husband who is so wonderful to me and our children.

2 comments:

Amie said...

Wow Kim sounds like you have quite the days! Might I mention when I get my phone call from the little munchkin it makes my mundane day at work a lot better!! Give the girls hugs and kisses for me! Love ya!

Colby and Steph said...

Wow! Can't wait for the day when I get to experience all of that.