2.03.2010

"Fe Fe"

The FUNNY Story goes like this..We are driving in the car...
Ella: "Mom I need a baby brother."
Kim: Well Ella I am sorry...you have a little sister Molly...
Ella: Yeah, but we need a brother...
Kim: What would his name be?
Ella: We could call him FeFe...or Rock...or just not a girl name...
Kim: Ella, how would we get a baby brother?
Ella: Mom, you just go to the hospital and pick one out!
Kim: Oh, I wish it were that easy...lol
What would you do with a baby brother? All we have are girl toys in our house!
Ella: Mom, it's easy...we would just play outside in the dirt and then I would put him in the street and he would get hit by a car... and then Jesus would save him...
Kim: Ella that isn't nice to put people in the street...
Ella: Mom, you won't let me do that with Molly so I will just do it with FeFe.

Can you guess what we talked about for family night??

Oh MY.....No we are not having another child...and I don't know if we ever will...I am a little scared of what Ella might do! The funny things she says!

3 comments:

Haylee said...

ha ha ha!!! Oh my goodness Kim!!! that made me laugh so hard!! I read it to my mom, dad, and sister! I love fe fe or rock!! Those are classic!! I am so glad you wrote that down!! I also love that you just play with little boys in the dirt...then in the street!! ha ha!! Thanks for sharing that one!!

Danielle said...

Oh my goodness, I am laughing so hard right now I'm crying. That is so funny!

Merrills said...

Ella is Hilarious!