2.23.2010

Word of Caution


So I totally got into deep cleaning mode yesterday! I washed bedding...floors...showers...toys...and pulled out all furniture from its current spot to vacuum, dust and sanitize! I was in the girls room...I pulled Ella's bed out from the wall and found a few toys and books under it. Not thinking, I bent down to pick them up...while the vacuum was still on mind you...my hair got sucked up into the vacuum! Needless to say, it hurt!! I was flustered and began flayling my arms about like a mad woman! I finally spoted the red OFF button. To my suprise a small portion of my hair was tightly wrapped around the bristles of the vacuum!
The worst part is... all Spencer could do was laugh histerically!!
Watch out your vacuum might attack you!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Kim, thats so sad! I will beware of my vacuum for sure now! BTW, way cute family picture! Your hair is amazing!

Matt and Camille Tanner said...

Ummm...sorry Kim, but that made me laugh hysterically. I can totally picture doing something like that myself. That is hilarious!

Heather B said...

That's what you get for cleaning!

Andrea S. said...

Oh my goodness Kim! I was laughing so hard when I read your post. As soon as Aaron got home and I had a few seconds to talk to him I told him about it too. Hilarious. I can just see you flailing your arms trying to figure out what to do. Glad to hear you came away with most of your hair intact. And, thanks for the heads up, I'll just avoid cleaning so I don't even have to worry about that happening to me!

Danielle said...

Oh Kim, I am sorry but that was really funny to read. I can just see Spencer standing there laughing- that is what Bub would do. Hope you are good!

Darin and Shannon said...

hahahahahah thats awful! im so sorry! but super funny too!!! did you get it all out ok???