3.25.2010

The Carousel

With this week full of testing for Spencer with school...we haven't seen much of him...The girls and I needed something fun to do...(the girls get tired of Mom all day...and really I needed some fresh air) I took the girls over to The District here in Henderson to ride the Carousel. Oh and did I mention the weather here is BEAUTIFUL!!! We are park goers everyday!
Ella wanted to ride the Carousal multiple times...She loved it! She rode on the Panda Bear and then the Zebra.
Molly wasn't so sure?? No she really did like it! She rode the Horseee. Molly really pronounces that "E" on Horse.

2 comments:

Colby and Steph said...

How fun. I can't wait for it to get warm here so Sammy and I can take walks. Can't wait! :)

hailey said...

Oh block week, how I hate you.:) Molly's expression is classic! Have fun in UT!