3.16.2010

Contest!


So...Spencer and I love to play this game...We play it often! We will have a best out of 3 contest to see how wins! Well, sad to say in our 5 years of marriage I have won only once! It is still fun!


While Molly is napping Ella and I will either play a game or have Learning Time! The other day when I asked Ella what game she wanted to play...she said Battleship! Not Candy Land or Chutes and Ladders or Go Fish...BATTLESHIP!


This is a great game for her. She knows her alphabet very well and also her numbers up to 25. Really...if she starts winning on me...that will be a sad day for she is only 3!

2 comments:

Jill said...

That is so weird, because I played Battleship not too long ago and no one could beat me either. It must be genetic...

Colby and Steph said...

That is ok. Every time I have played Battleships with Colby he always bets me as well. I think that they use to practice playing that game with each other when they were younger. They sure do love their games.